Don’t Live with Foot Pain! Seek Our Podiatrist in Sugar Land, TX
Treat Your Foot Pain at Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists
No matter your age or gender, you may be at risk of foot pain. From arthritis to nail problems to bunions, any number of factors and conditions can affect your foot health. If you’re suffering from chronic foot pain or an injury, don’t resign yourself to living with the discomfort. Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists in Sugar Land, TX is here to help those struggling with various levels of pain and discomfort. Our physicians are experienced podiatrists in Sugar Land who work with the overarching goal to help those in the community live pain-free lives.
Start Your Treatment with Obtaining a Diagnosis
Treating foot and ankle pain begins with exceptional diagnostics. Our Sugar Land, TX podiatrists have taken thousands of x-rays in order to diagnose bone diseases, check for proper bone growth and healing, and locate objects lodged in the bone. If the problem lies in your soft tissue rather than the bone, your podiatrist will schedule an ultrasound. Ultrasounds are effective at identifying tendonitis, Morton’s neuroma, ligament injuries, and more. This diagnostic phase is of the highest importance in ensuring you get the proper care to address your foot pain. No two patients experience foot pain in the exact same way, and the Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists team works to diagnose your specific problem.
Using Laser Therapy to Treat a Variety of Causes of Foot Pain
Laser therapy is a treatment that podiatrists often use to address foot and ankle pain. The doctors and staff at Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists use MLS Laser Therapy and the PinPointe FootLaser to help relieve patients’ pain. Those suffering from the following foot problems in Sugar Land, TX may benefit from laser therapy:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Fungal growth
- Plantar fasciitis
Addressing a Wide Range of Foot Conditions in Sugar Land, TX
Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists is among the top providers of podiatric care in the Sugar Land, TX area and beyond. We’re trained to diagnose and treat an extensive list of foot conditions, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Adult Flat Feet/Pediatric Flat Feet: A hereditary condition caused by muscle imbalance.
- Arthritis: This condition affects many parts of the body but can cause inflammation in the feet as well.
- Athlete’s Foot: A disease caused by fungus between the toes.
- Bunions/Tailor’s Bunions: An enlargement at the base of the big toe.
- Diabetes: This common disease can cause additional problems for your feet, including ingrown toenails and bunions.
- Fungal Nails: Thickening toenails, substances under the nail, lifting, changing nail color, and strange odors may all indicate toe fungus.
- Ganglion Cyst: A mass of tissue filled with fluid.
- Gout: A painful disorder that causes acid buildup in the tissues and joints.
- Hammertoes: Unnatural bending of the toe at the first joint.
- Heel pain: Pain in this part of the foot can be caused by sprains, fractures, tendonitis, and more.
- Morton’s Toe: Disorder in which the second toe is longer than the big toe.
- Neuromas: A benign, yet painful, growth between the third and fourth toes.
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction: Issues associated with arch support and stability of the foot.
- Sesamoiditis: Inflammation in the tendons of the foot.
- Warts: Soft tissue lumps caused by a virus.
We Also Specialize in Painful Ankle Conditions
In addition to foot conditions, we also specialize in ankle maladies. Our Sugar Land, TX podiatrists are also knowledgeable about numerous ankle conditions that could be affecting your quality of life. Come see us if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- Achilles Tendon Problems: Inflammation that affects the tendon that connects the calf muscle and heel bone.
- Leg Pain: General leg pain may stem from a problem in your feet and ankles.
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome: Pain in the foot or ankle caused by similar reasons as carpal tunnel syndrome.
Women and Children May Need Special Foot and Ankle Care
Women have unique concerns when it comes to the health of their feet. Because of footwear like high heels, women may experience additional foot pain that can be avoided. Pregnant women may also experience more foot pain associated with weight gain and a changing body shape. Children also have special concerns when it comes to foot and ankle health, as their feet are still growing. Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists recommends several ways parents can help their children maintain healthy feet that will last them a lifetime. Talk to our Sugar Land, TX podiatrists today about how you can care for your child’s feet.
Take Care of Foot and Ankle Injuries Right Away
Our patients at Advanced Foot and Ankle specialists often visit us for foot and ankle injuries. You can damage your feet in a plethora of ways. Athletes often come in with broken bones or sprains, but foot and ankle injuries are entirely possible for those who don’t participate in high-intensity sports. Foot and ankle damage can result from a fall, stubbed toe, or auto accident. If you find yourself with an injury for any reason, pay a visit to our Sugar Land, TX podiatrists for treatment.
Don’t Hesitate to Contact Your Sugar Land, TX Podiatrists
Whether you’re dealing with a foot pain caused by tendonitis, a fungal infection, or an ankle injury, Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists is here to help. We offer surgical treatments, as well as effective non-invasive options. You don’t have to live in pain—our trained podiatrists have the skill and knowledge to treat everything from bunions to fractured bones. Contact our Sugar Land, TX team today to address any foot and ankle conditions you may have.
Why Choose Us?
- Personal Service
- Friendly Staff
- More Than a Decade of Service
- Latest Technology Used To Serve Patients
- In-House Diagnostics
- 2 Convenient Locations
- Doctor With Great Bedside Manner
- Takes The Time To Explain Things
- Board Certified In Foot Surgery & In Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery