Contact Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists in Sugar Land
Call Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists:
Experienced podiatrists at Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists can provide treatment for your foot or ankle condition at either of the two office locations in the Houston Area.
Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists in Sugar Land:Address: 56 Sugar Creek Center Blvd #250 Sugar Land, TX 77478
Call Us:(281) 242-3338
Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists in Houston:11100 South West Freeway Houston, TX 77031 (281) 242-3338
Expert Podiatrists in Sugar Land
Your feet and ankles are hard at work every time you walk, run, or stand. If something happens to your lower extremities, it can make life very uncomfortable. Whether you’re suffering from bunions, foot fungus, or an ingrown toenail, the professionals at Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists can provide effective treatment. Our foot doctors have been serving Sugar Land and Houston residents for over a decade. We provide a wide range of services, including but not limited to:
- Arthritis feet treatment – Arthritis is a component of many different disease processes involving more than 100 identifiable disorders.
- Bunion treatment – A bunion is an enlargement of the joint at the base of the big toe — the metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joint — that forms when the bone or tissue at the big toe gets moved out of place.
- Diabetic foot care – Your feet take a lot of wear and tear with diabetes, and treatment can help mitigate the discomfort.
- Foot and ankle injuries – Foot and ankle injuries are common occurrences and happen every day. Broken bones, dislocations, sprains, contusions, infections, and other low extremities injuries can occur at any time.
- Gout treatment – Gout is a buildup of uric acid in the tissues or a joint, most often the big toe joint, and is a metabolic disorder.
- Foot pain due to Pregnancy – Tired, aching, and swollen feet are all possible with the major changes in body shape and weight during pregnancy.
- Warts on feet – Warts are a soft tissue condition of the foot that can be painful and persistent. They are caused by the HPV virus, which penetrates the skin through small abrasions.
For the best podiatrists in Sugar Land, call Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists today at (281) 242-3338.
Why Choose Us?
- Personal Service
- Friendly Staff
- More Than a Decade of Service
- Latest Technology Used To Serve Patients
- In-House Diagnostics
- 2 Convenient Locations
- Doctor With Great Bedside Manner
- Takes The Time To Explain Things
- Board Certified In Foot Surgery & In Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery