Sugar Land’s Leading Foot Conditions Expert
A painful foot condition can strike at any time, affecting not only your mobility but your ability to perform your daily routine, as well as be at your best for those who rely on you the most.
Taking a variety of forms and stemming from a number of causes, foot conditions can quickly become a source of daily suffering, severely limiting your ability to walk, work, and engage in any the activities you truly enjoy. Fortunately, the professionals at Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists are here to help.
For more than 10 years, we have been providing Sugar Land patients the expert foot condition diagnosis and treatment solutions they need to get back on their feet. A leading Houston-area podiatrist, Dr. Bryan Lee and his staff are equipped to identify and care for a wide range of foot-related ailments and injuries, minimizing pain while helping patients get back to what matters most.
We treat a variety of foot conditions
We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of many common foot conditions, providing personalized treatment solutions that work to identify and eliminate the source of pain and discomfort in your feet. As Sugar Land’s leading foot specialist, Dr. Lee has firsthand experience treating a broad range of foot and ankle conditions and is equipped to deliver the fast and accurate diagnosis and care you need to get moving again.
Foot conditions treated by Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists include:
- Bunions: Bunions come in a variety of types, as well as varying levels of severity. Dr. Lee and his team offer both non-surgical and surgical bunion treatment options depending on the patient’s unique situation.
- Diabetes-related foot ailments: Diabetes can affect many parts of the body, though it can wreak particular havoc on limbs, such as the feet. An expert podiatrist, Dr. Lee can help to identify and treat the myriad of diabetes-related foot issues causing you discomfort, as well as to help avoid the potential for future amputation.
- Athlete’s foot: A common skin disease caused by the presence of a certain type of fungus, athlete’s foot can quickly become a major source of irritation and pain. We provide the treatment needed to more effectively mitigate and prevent the infection.
- Arthritis in the feet: Because your feet contain more than 30 distinct joints, they are far more susceptible to the condition of arthritis than most other parts of the body. We offer arthritis treatments to help reduce inflammation and preserve each joint’s function.
- Toenail fungus and infections: As an experienced podiatric physician, Dr. Lee is prepared to treat and help you prevent fungal toenail infections.
- Ganglion cysts: Frequently occurring on the top of the foot, ganglion cysts generally result from a past injury to the foot. Our specialists will evaluate your ganglion cyst treatment options and provide you the best foot treatment possible.
- Heel pain: Heel pain comes in many forms and results from various causes. Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists is proud to offer no-incision treatment options for those experiencing chronic heel pain.
- Gout: Most often occurring in the big toe, gout can be extremely painful, though the condition can generally be resolved in just under two-week’s time.
- Morton’s toe: Similar to the condition of hammertoe, Morton’s toe is a common disorder typically treated using nonsurgical methods.
- Hammertoe: Hammertoes can limit motion and cause pain throughout the affected area. A Sugar Land foot doctor like Dr. Lee can help determine the best course of treatment in your unique situation.
- Neuroma: Neuromas can be quite painful, and can result from a number of causes, including trauma, stress, and even improper footwear. We work with you to identify the neuroma treatment option that best works for you.
- Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction: A dysfunction in the posterior tibial tendon can lead to swelling, pain, and a severe foot deformity. Conservative and surgical treatment options are available depending on the stage of the condition.
- Sesamoiditis: Sesamoiditis is a foot injury commonly resulting from repetitive or severe stress placed on the ball of the foot. We make treatment recommendations depending on the severity of your condition.
- Warts: Warts are one of the most common foot conditions, and can generally require the help of a professional in order to ensure effective treatment and removal.
We provide foot pain relief
We have provided Sugar Land patients expert foot ailment diagnosis, treatment, and care for more than a decade. Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists have the state-of-the-art equipment, experience, and expertise to help relieve your chronic and acute foot pain.
If you are suffering from foot pain and seeking an expert’s opinion, contact our podiatrist in Houston to schedule an appointment at (281) 242-3338.
Why Choose Us?
- Personal Service
- Friendly Staff
- More Than a Decade of Service
- Latest Technology Used To Serve Patients
- In-House Diagnostics
- 2 Convenient Locations
- Doctor With Great Bedside Manner
- Takes The Time To Explain Things
- Board Certified In Foot Surgery & In Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery